Thursday, October 15, 2009

I started another alt lol

I know, I know I'm crazy but I can't help it. I started Iamthetick on Alleria. He is level 4 but I am going to wait until I can get him some heirloom gear before I start working on him again. I am going to do some research and see what I can get from the 3 different ways to get heirloom items and see what the fastest to get and which items are best for him to get. It should be a fun ride because leveling hunters are pretty OP as it is with a bunch of heirloom gear he should really scream through the levels. I may even do the pvp leveling thing to give it a try. We'll see hahaha. So heroics and WG and Argent Tournament here I come.

3 comments:

bouncy gnome said...

One of the amazing new things is that you can buy the "Cold weather flying book" on your lvl 80's and send them to your alt. That way your alt is able to fly in Northrend already at level 70 and those last 10 levels are so much easyer while you can fly!

Mister K said...

That is so true, the only way to fly (lol) in my opinion.

sapphirecrown said...

I don't know how you do it.