Monday, December 14, 2009

What day is it?

I have been working like crazy since Friday. We moved our company to a new building this weekend. We got smacked around by Ol' Marrowgar last week. We may need a bit more gear to get by that guy and then go with 3 dedicated healers from the get go. I do have to say the trash in there is crazy. I half want to go in and just farm some trash so I can get enough rep for my ring. I have only been on long enough to do one random heroic since then because I have been too tired to do anything when I get home from work. I haven't read any blogs, I haven't even checked my email since Friday. I feel very cut off from the world. Hopefully now that we have everything moved things should be much more calm and I may not be so tired by the end of the week. Sorry I wasn't on Friday to run heroics boss I put in 14 hours at work that day and I was done. I will probably log on tomorrow night for a little bit at least get a couple frost emblems.

5 comments:

Grimmtooth said...

Definately, 3 healers seems to be the word of the day for newbie raids on ICC, I've been seeing that everywhere.

Welcome back, missed ya :)

MLW said...

I've only quasi-pugged the place so far, but biggest problem with Marrowgar seems to be consistent tank heals. 15k saber lashes are hard to heal with standard melee blows, even when the tanks are properly stacked. A moment of confusion + 25-30k Saber lashes will kill any tank. The good news is that 10 man is being softened a bit.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya mister K, tough weekend eh? same here. I think i only been doing random dungeon twice, though i was happy to get my friendly ring already, but will farm more rep soon. the trash is crazy i agree with you. AoE dmage that is and its undead. for priest decursing is a challenge for us and dispelling.

Sweetcherrie said...

If you have a priest, wether holy or disc, have them throw a Power Word: Shield. I promiss the saber lash is much easier to handle when a 4 to 6 k shield is in place to soften the blow ;)

Anonymous said...

@Shy
Yep! giving everyone a bubble bath!