Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grizzly Hillz ZZZZ......

Don't get me wrong I like the zone I like the whole return of the worgen thing going on. I was excited to see the Westfall Brigade too, but the questing in that zone is just set up horribly, you can never work on more than 2 quests at any one time, all the quest givers are on the edges of the zone and all the objectives are all over the place. Running back to Amberpine Lodge after every 2 quests is not my idea of a fun time. Then the massacring trolls for mojo's that seem to drop off of every 7th or 8th guy gets old really quickly. I like the concept and all but the place just screams grind to me every time I go there. This is only my second go around the zone because of that and if my DK wasn't a skinner I probably woud have gone somewhere else but Grizzly Hills grinding quests give lots of opportunity for leather so at least I get something out of the deal. There is one upside to having a dual gatherer besides just the money you could make auctioning their stuff (I feed my alts so thats not really working for me). You are not spending all your cash leveling your professions. It really adds up when your not spending 12-15 gold on every recipe from the trainer.

1 comment:

Kromus said...

Im not a fan of Northrend in honesty - its awesome yet I dont want to do it. Hehe.