Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another tuesday.....

Well I can say we are making progress on him but for some reason a few people in our group are really struggling with Heigan. Our biggest problem is that our number one healer has yet to survive a phase 2 once yet. With our tree down so early in the fight it puts a lot more pressure on our pally healer and our elemental shaman that will off-heal if it gets rough or we lose the pally. I am not sure what to suggest and maybe its just gonna be one of those things where we just need to run it a whole lot of times to really get the spacing down. We only raid one night a week and on a progression fight like this we maybe get 4 or 5 attempts and then we have to call it. Now I am not perfect and have made a few mistakes on this fight myself but I am fairly confidant in my ability to get through it as 4 of the last 5 trys I haven't died until there were no healers left (I went to far and blew myself up the other time), we usually have 4 or 5 people standing at that point due to not dancing well or the disease getting some people cause they get to low on health during the dancing. I am hopeful next week I will have a great post up about how we blew the bastard up but until then we get to stew on him for another week, grrrr.

No comments: