Friday, November 7, 2008

Not much to say

I really want to keep posting to my blog regularly but I don't have alot to say. I have some opinions on the paladin nerfs but am withholding judgements(ha get it) until I run ZA this weekend to see if I can notice any changes I have mostly just been leveling my warrior and doing heroics with the guildies, its been a pretty good time for us lately everybody has been logging on regularly so we have been able to do alot of stuff, I wish I could have gotten my other 70 alts into some heroics or kara before because they just haven't done enough to get any badge gear and theres not enough time to get them enough badges to get any significant upgrades to help with leveling so I will probably have left over badges next week, oh well its still fun. I have to say its harder than ever trying to decide who's going to be the first to 80. If we run alot of instances It may be my priest or my druid if they don't need a tank we may just have to see how everything shakes out.

No comments: