Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Curse of Altitis

First I have to say the changes to spellpower make me a happy camper. All my healing gear turned into sweet sweet shockadin gear and I was just wrecking people in EOTS. It was the most fun I have had in a battleground since the first few I went in. Be that as it may I am not enjoying the respeccing of all my toons. My Horde toons are good to go but as they are low level and Bloodscalp was way more stable it was easy. I really love the new Pet talent trees and the additional stable slots is awesome. I have only got to spec my hunter and pally though yet (and I am probably not staying shockadin no matter how much fun it is because I still like to tank). I still have 7 more toons to get setup and will probably be leveling my shaman quite a bit since I switched him to Inscription. Well hopefully the server will be way more stable tonight and I can have some more fun

No comments: