Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You can never escape: Extended Maintenance :(

Its Tuesday what does that mean, extended maintenance of course. No matter where I go I can't escape Tuesday maintenance. So I am stuck a level five peon in the Fallen Earth starting area. I have mostly been working on gathering and crafting to try to get a handle on the process. I have a feeling I will be creating a new toon once I kind of have a system down and use this as my farming machine. I have him as a melee dual wielder right now. Its been working pretty good, mostly because I don't like switching weapons in combat. I don't have my bars setup to do anything useful really and I am not used to the key commands so I just go til they are dead or I am lol.

2 comments:

Amergamer said...

Off topic: K!!! where are you in Iowa!? I just noticed your profile! lmao. Im in Ankeny...

Mister K said...

You won't even believe it but me too, I work downtown in Des Moines, but I'm living in Ankeny right now. What are the odds of that?