Friday, March 25, 2011

Wow 6 posts in a month I must be enjoying the scenery again

I haven't posted this much in a month since last July. I would like to say its because I have something to say finally, but mostly I think its just I am having fun again and the game kind of feels new again and I am taking my time to explore it rather than just speed through everything and miss out on the little things. I find myself reading quests and taking my time to get things done. I am jumping between characters frequently as well. I also am having a blast hanging with the Effers they know how to keep it fun and it sounds like they are making a little progress too. I am not focused on that right now so its not something I am paying a lot of attention to. But much fun is being had by most as far as I can tell :)

No comments: