Friday, March 11, 2011

Todays JC Daily: Nibbler No!

I don't know if its the same for everyone on the server or if its random for everyone. I decided to log over on to my old toons to see what I was doing and figured I would at least do the JC daily. It was easy so that was a bonus :) Mostly it makes me wonder what I am going to do. I am really enjoying the new leveling so I will keep going on my new toons but it would be nice to have a toon I could think about getting ready for raiding. I am wondering what role I would best provide and still have fun? I have extensive experience in endgame content as a prot/ret pally but I have almost zero interest in playing him right now. I have also done some raiding as Elem/Enhc Shammy, Boomkin/Tree, and Disc/Holy priest. I have also maxed out every class except rogue its a very interesting conundrum really. The Boomkin is 85 and pretty far along in enchanting everything else is in 80/81 limbo. Well I will see how it goes, have fun out there everyone.

K Out!

1 comment:

Zelmaru said...

In my opinion - play what you want or you'll burn out and be miserable. But hybrids definitely have the edge. If someone has a strong off-spec that can be the difference between a raid happening or not-happening.