Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Right my blog, oops


I have been busy and well I've been playing instead of blogging. I have done a few things in game though. That pic is of me with my new mount and pet. I planned ahead a little and got 50 mounts and 50 pets at the same time. I also like having the Champion of the Frozen Wastes title finally. I was really happy for us last week as we were finally able to kill Maly and get a bunch of people the title. We still are not having luck with Marrowgar but I think its mostly just positioning and practice. I have gotten a little tired of the random dungeons but I need to get back into it. I still would like a couple things from the triumph vendor and I could really start working on my dps gear too. I am also not a big fan of H HoR that place is kind of annoying.

2 comments:

Grimmtooth said...

As BRK once said, "Sah weet."

Anonymous said...

Grats Mister K!