Monday, January 11, 2010

I am going to do better this time

I just thought I would post that I am in between contracts with my employer right now. During the summer when I wasn't working I really didn't post at all and I don't want to do that this time. I don't expect to not be working nearly as long this time but I can't say for sure. I have been playing sporadically. I played a ton right as the new year kicked off. I was on all the time for almost a week. I kind of burned myself out. I took a couple days away from WOW and it was good, reading and watching movies. I even downloaded the trial to Fallen Earth. It has some really entertaining parts and I can see that it is a pretty fun game. Its nowhere near as polished as WOW but how could it be being a new game and WOW has been out for 5+ years. It is easy to get into the storyline. I felt the controls were a little goofy but I changed some of the key binds and that made it a lot more familiar. I don't know if I'll play it much beyond the trial if at all but it was definitely interesting to play a different game since I barely play anything besides WOW anymore. The only thing I turn my xbox on for is instant view Netflix movies, which is awesome but I used to play a ton of console games, I have barely played any of them at all in the last 2 years. Mostly in WOW I've just been leveling alts. I am just so tired of dailies and I ran a ton of the random heroics I was just looking for something different. I do like running the low level dungeons with my alts although its probably 50-50 on whether you'll finish the dungeon or not.Well this got longer than I thought it would but I hadn't been on for a while so I guess that makes sense.
K Out!

No comments: