Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weekend Update (on Wednesday ha)

I am doing a lot of thinking about what I'm going to do with my toons so I thought I'd post it here and give a little progress and planning report. Listed in priority of leveling


Mistrk: Level 80 Paladin Tank. Currently sitting in Shatt doing the fishing dailies for the achievement 2/5 done. Ready to run whenever we have a group of 80's but noone ever seems to be on their 80's


Chowyunfat: 76 Druid Boomkin. Headed to Sholazar Basin with Gracus my friends Arms warrior. We are burning through stuff real fast, we can pretty much do any group quest with just the 2 of us, but I spend alot of time out of moonkin form healing :(


Newguy: 74 Discipline Priest. Will be leveling with Lafrentz finishing up Dragonblight and moving into Zul' Drak, I'm skipping Grizzly and ZD with Chow, just Grizzly with Newguy. (I just don't like droprate quests and Grizzly Hills is full of them, so for all the cool quests that are over there I get frustrated by all the droprate ones so just skipping it all together)


Septictank: 65 Unholy DeathKnight. About halfway through Zangarmarsh will probably just go straight to Nagrand from there running with Miaka my friends DK, you may have noticed a trend in that I am running them all with someone well its just faster, quests get done quicker stuff dies faster and its more fun when you run with your friends not to mention the amount of ganking is far less when theres 2 of you to deal with.


Warriorbarbi: 63 Arms Warrior. She's my solo project when I am the only one on and running I'm usually leveling my warrior. Just getting her started in Zanger. Having alot of fun with her don't know if she's destined for tanking or not.


Surething: 20 Elemental Shaman. My inscriptionist and am learning I like being an elemental shaman lightning bolts are fun, Still tooling around in Azuremyst for a little while probably will send him to Redridge and Duskwood


Happymadison: 40 Frost Mage. My poor mage so much fun and really liking the heavy frost talents but she sits in Ironforge as my auctioneer. I will probably be moving her back out to finish Theramore quests soon, need to level her so I can make gems


Psychostick: 50 Demon Warlock. He is ready to go, I was turning in some left over quests and getting ready to send him out when I got pulled into a group run for something else, plaguelands ahoy. I'm sure he will get in some runs soon because we have a whole group of alts sitting at 50 so that will help him get out there too


Iamthetick: 72 BM Hunter. I know, what is he doing way down here, and after all that talk about how excited I was about them and all of the OP that is currently going on well I just don't have the hunter itch right now, I got all my new pets and have leveled some Engineering and Alchemy but I am content with him right now, I like him where he is and he can run with all the low levels in dungeons as they level. I am sure the itch will come back soon :)


I'll probably turn Booyarogue into my bank/auctioneer just because I have no plans to level her anytime soon

Well thats the rollcall I have really let my horde toons slide since the expac came out, oh well maybe some day right

No comments: