Friday, January 9, 2009

Upgrades for my tank

With my current gear I can tank heroics. I prefer going into these as prepared as I possibly can be and since I have not even run Halls of Stone, Oculus, or Culling of Stratholme yet I would like to run them on regular before going into a heroic so I can have some kind of idea what I'm doing. I also wanted to see if I could get any upgrades from some of these dungeons without spending insane amounts of gold on the auction house for the boe purples that drop in Naxx. I have already mentioned my desire for the trinket from Loken that he doesn't want me to have (0 for 13 so far). I have found a few items that I would like to have from some of the 80 regular dungeons. Wish me luck :)

Girdle Of Obscuring - The Oculus
Dragonflight Great-Ring - The Oculus
Svala's Bloodied Shackles - Utgarde Pinnacle
Reanimated Armor - Utgarde Pinnacle
Amulet of Deflected Blows - Utgarde Pinnacle

So I need to add Oculus and Utgarde Pinnacle to my instance farming rotation. I guess I'll just run Halls of Stone and Culling for fun and to learn the fights a little.

No comments: