Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Leveling

Not ignoring my blog just don't have anything to report lately. I am mostly leveling alts to try and get my professions maxed out across the board. Our guild has basically shrunk to 4-5 people with everything thats been going on lately (WAR, summer, pre-expansion boredom, though good new, RELEASE DATE!! YEAH. I know, but I'm excited. I can't wait for the expansion because I started after BC and so I'll get to experience all the new stuff with everybody else this time around and not feel left behind on everything. I have also started a new toon (altitis I know). His name is Verysmall. He is a Tauren warrior. I have always wanted to level a Tauren out of all the horde because they seem to be the most conflicted because when you think of Horde you think bad or evil (I know there not I'm just generalising), but the Tauren are really a good people who see the horde as they truly are, just another race trying to get by in the world. I just dinged 10 last night yeah! It will be strange though when I get to some of the other areas like Arathi Highlands and STV I hope I don't go to the wrong camps to many times lol

No comments: