Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crypts Love It, Hate It

Healed Crypts on my newly 70 priest last night, everything after the first boss is awesome. I was shackling and healing on the non-elite skeleton mobs I was Holy Novaing them down super fast we destroyed the last boss like he wasn't there. Sweet, right well before that it sucked the mighty, we wiped on the very first pull. The guys I went in with weren't to bad but since nobody really runs crypts none of them remembered what happens and when they pulled and then all the guys spawned they freaked out. We wiped on the first boss 3 times before the shamen brought his 70 warlock in. That bosses slow wrecked my healing, the tank was setting up in a horrible spot so I was way to close and that slows healing down way to much with not having alot of fast group healing mechanics because everyone was melee and just took a ton of splash damage. Also nothing dropped for me, and I'm not to the part on the chain where I have to kill the boss yet so now I have to go back,:(

Oh well good practice for getting back in the healing game

No comments: