Thursday, August 28, 2008

The rest (mostly)

I'm gonna just jumble the rest of my toons together, I am going to try to put them in order I hope to level them but that is always subject to change with all my alts

Alliance
Psychostick
Warriorbarbi
Happymadison
Booyarogue
Surething(too low to armory)

Horde
Wussyarmor
Ibeatarse
and about 6 others who are all below level 10

Its not that I don't like leveling horde but I had already put so much time in on my alliance toons and have built up there stuff so much its just so hard to start from scratch with very little money and resources. I also plan on having a Death Knight on my two main servers. That will help with my horde toons because then I will be able to run with my friend who has a 57 warrior we'll be able to just run together and that will help alot

as always comments and questions are appreciated

No comments: