Friday, May 31, 2013

Lord of the Rings Online is....

Ok, for lack of a better word. Since I am all of level 3 my opinion should be taken with the appropriate salt grains. I am getting used to the differences from Wow. It actually plays a lot like Fallen Earth and has that same kind of graphical feel. I don't know if the graphics really speak to me the same way they do in Fallen Earth but it has it's moments. I like a lot of the design ideas with the voice and talking bubbles in the game. It is also really easy to get into the game. I will probably only play it very randomly but I have been curious for a long time and being as I have been playing Wow some lately I wanted to do a apples to apples comparison. Well, since I didn't put too much time in that's all I got. typeatyalater
K Out!

No comments: