Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm still Alive!!

Yes, still out there, we have been limited the last couple weeks with people not being available. Including myself as I had to move last week and only logged in once, which was really odd for me. I should be getting back to a more consistent schedule here soon. I also wanted to make a quick note welcoming some of my former guildies to the Bunnies. Drusky, and Pintail welcome, I think someone else is considering the move as well. Hopefully this will help us shore up our team and keep us from getting shorthanded on raid nights. I think they will enjoy being able to run some stuff they haven't had a chance to see yet as well. We are planning on getting them through some of Naxx and Ulduar to help get them acclimated to the current raiding game. Should be good times all around.

No comments: