Friday, May 16, 2008

A slight pause in player profiles

I am going to take a tangent today, still WOW but no profile today, (please hold the applause). I am in a small guild. We have 14 people in our guild. We have 10 who have at least one level 70 character. I am now going to try to get everybody to do a Kara run. I am excited. Now the guy who got me and my roommate into the game is being all pessimistic and thinks were not geared enough yet. He's probably right, we just got through our first Heroic and that was with 2 mages sheeping. But I'd like to at least stick our noses in and see what its all about. We will never know what it takes until we get in there and wipe a little bit first. That's how we have gotten to where we are now.
We would go in with these groups.

Pally tank (me)
Mage
Hunter
Sh Priest
Pally Heals

Druid Tank
Mage
Enhance Shammy
Hunter
Resto Shammy

Our Druid tank is kind of our Guild Leader he didn't start the guild (GL doesn't really play anymore), but he was the first to get to seventy. He also led us through most of our instance runs until recently, now with a much larger group of seventies than we've had I have had a chance to run some groups and did quite a bit of pugging when I respecced to Prot I have started to become more of a Group leader. I don't want to just step on his toes cause he has brought us this far but I feel with where we are now and his other interests, (he just rolled a new Horde toon on a RP server) I am going to try to push everyone and lead us down the road to Raiding, (casually we will never be Hardcore). We are just getting into it so we'll see how it goes

No comments: