Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick Note

I have been in game a little bit this week. Just trying to take it all in. I haven't even logged in on my pally yet. Only my Boomkin is fully gemmed, talented, glyphed, regemmed and reforged. I am not sure all of those are exactly the way I want them and I have to get new boot made because a while back I had the cloth boots made and now with Leather Specialization I am missing out on that boost, but without really knowing what I was doing I dropped almost 10k on Raz in the weekly. I think once I get my rotation down well I will really be blowing stuff up big time. I have logged onto my shammy, mage, hunter, and priest as well and am in the process of getting them ready to do stuff but I haven't even logged into my pally, warrior, dk, or warlock. The warlocks and pallys in guild have not been very happy about there toons so I have been a little tentative. I don't play my warrior or dk much so no hurry there lol. I have plusses and minuses on the new things but I'm not ready to get real in depth with it I will just leave you with two thoughts.

XP from herbing, I kind of like it but in a way it feels like a bit too much I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
I am a huge fan of reforging. I think it might be a little too cheap cause for 10 gold that is a no brainer, and I kind of thought it would be something that you would need to work for but I'm not gonna complain because it is working out great for me :)
Thats all for now
K Out!

7 comments:

Grimmtooth said...

That's odd, I thought my lock was looking OK. Maybe it's just me and my lame demon spec being lame to start with. Regardless, Frankie the Felguard has some fun new tricks.

Grimmtooth said...

And since I don't get the option to get emails until I leave a comment, this is to get the emailz :)

Mister K said...

I wasn't paying attention to how you were actually doing it just seemed like there was a lot of discussion going on about the warlocking, I had way to much new of my own going on to follow it all.

I was going to ask you something, My next post will be my 200th and I was wondering if you would contribute a mini-guest post if you had the time. I don't have a big readership but I do appreciate everyone who reads and since you have the most comments on my blog :) I thought I would ask what you thought?

Grimmtooth said...

Oh, I haven't been tooting my horn on the warlockations, just seems to me to be OK, so I'm not sure what others' issues might be. I'm prolly doing it wrong :)

It would be my honor to do a guestie - what about?

Mister K said...

I'm not really sure I'll have to think on that

Mister K said...

I think I have an idea, do you have my email?

Grimmtooth said...

@k - No, but you can email me at grimmtooth at gmail dot com.

I'm consistent :)