Thursday, June 27, 2013

State of Decay is...

My current gaming addiction. I have played it every day for a week now. I haven't put this kind of time into a game in years. I have been lucky to play any game 2-3 times. This games addictive gameplay has kept me coming back for more. It is at its core a GTA game with a RTS world-building game on a small scale put together. Plus if one of your team dies, they are dead forever so be careful out there. You can be sneaky or you can play guns blazing but I am mostly a melee weapon user and kill as many zombies with cars as I can :) I am a little curious how the game ends and in a rare feat I may actually find out because this game has kept me coming back for more. typeatyalater
K Out!

1 comment:

WTF said...

I can't wait until it comes out on Steam...looks so good!