Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My gametime has expired

So, I let my time lapse. I had quite a bit of fun and it was really great talking to all my friends again but I just didn't have the drive to keep going. I will probably be back sooner than later but for right now I am out. I am planning on keeping the blog up on a more regular basis though now. I noticed I missed spewing my nonsense out here even more than the game. So I will try to be a bug in the ear of my fellow gamers. I downloaded World of Tanks and am curious to see what it is all about, a lot of the bloggers I follow seem to enjoy it a lot so I will see how that goes. I am on a free-to-play account with Swtor but I haven't finished downloading the client yet. I still have some steam games to play and I have a huge pile of console games I picked up cheap from ebay so I have plenty of material to keep me entertained and to spout my dribble on here about. Well as I almost always say have fun and I'll typeatyalater
K Out!

No comments: