Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Miss Me?

How is the blogosphere? It has been a long time since I've posted anything. I have been spending most of my time looking for a house to buy and concentrating on my large music library. I have a passion for music and as I was converting all my music to a digital format it took up a lot of my free time. I still haven't been gaming, but I did see the release date on SWTOR is in Dec. I have been wanting to play it for a long time but its been so long to get here I don't know if I still want to jump into that kind of game again. Its still gonna have some grind to slog through and you'll have to deal with the lowest common denominator to get anything done. I have begun to question whether I am interested in getting into another subscription MMO where I will feel compelled to play because I am paying $15/mo to play. Well just thought I would pop in and say Hi! As always keep having fun out there
K Out!

2 comments:

Grimmtooth said...

Yeah, well, just to justify the sub fee isn't the right reason to do anything, gaming or netflix or whatever. And I'm too cheap to pay for what I don't wanna use :)

There are a lot of great F2P options out there. I constantly wish I had around 4x the time per day to check out all the ones I wanna, such as STO and DDO.

Well, good to see ya around. Ted says hi!

Mister K said...

Thanks Grimm, I definitely want to try STO now that its going f2p and DCUO looks interesting too.