Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Being on call is a drag

I am slow to update. The last few weeks have been a blur. I have a real job again. Woot!! It has been a long time coming. This is my third week and because of some timely vacations I am on call this week. I have been rudely awoken in the middle of the night the last two nights and was on call for a total of 35 seconds before my first call tonight. I am burnt to no end but it is totally worth it. I am enjoying the new job completely and its fantastic. I will be glad to get back to a normal sleep schedule next week :)

5 comments:

Amergamer said...

Grats on Real Job! its always nice to hear real life accomplishments besides earning achievements in WoW. Goodluck and More Power!

Grimmtooth said...

Also, grats on the job! Bonus points for a job that you like, too :)

Mhorgrim said...

Gratz on the job man. I can tell ya though it does drag you at first when your used to longer MMO fixes though. You'll get in the rhythm in no time.

Mister K said...

Thanks Everybody!!

Amergamer said...

@Mister K
What is your email add K? let me know or send it to amerpriest@yahoo.com thanks!