Sunday, November 1, 2015

Oh Yeah, my blog....

I noticed it was NaNoWriMo and that I always wanted to do that and that the old blogger community used to have a similar post a blog every day of the month event and it led me back here. Real life keeps me from much gaming anymore, I just played Super Meat Boy because it was the free game from PS Plus but that is about all I got. I do want to try Fallout 4 and I may pick it up after Christmas if I get some gift cards. My only real gaming I do consistently is on my phone. I play Contest of Champions with a group of my friends we have an alliance and we keep each other playing because we don't want to quit while our friends are still playing lol. So yeah keep blogging out there my friends I'll see you when I see you. Typeatyalater

No comments: