Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tired of Coren Direbrew

I know the mounts are cool and all, but we spent the entire night shuffling in alts killing him. I might not log back in until next week just so I don't have to waste another night killing him over and over again. I just don't think the fight is all that fun and the drop rate on the good stuff is so poor, we have killed him repeatedly on 4 different occasions pulling in everyone's alts probably to the point we have killed him over a 100 times and we have seen 3 rams 1 kodo and 2 remotes. You can't even sell or DE the useless stuff he drops, at least if you could vendor the stuff it would be worth it because then I would be making some cash during this. Maybe I would have a different opinion if I won one of those things hmm, lol. Oh well I'll probably never know.

No comments: