Monday, December 15, 2008

Dec 15th already

I can't believe Christmas is in 10 days. I was lucky enough to get all my shopping done this weekend so very little to report on the WOW front(minus the fact that I am getting really tired of the Halls of Lightning, if Loken doesn't drop my trinket soon I may give up all hope). I am in serious need of more motivation to finish wrapping presents because I still need to head over to my parents and help my Mom with the Christmas explosion (I'll post pics). I am getting some extended time off due to the holidays and slow downs at work so I hope to see if I can get in a pug Naxx10 over the holidays so I can formulate a strategy for the guild to use when we start running it. We had a much easier time running kara after a few of us had gotten some runs in so that it was much easier to explain the fights to less people.

No comments: